Here is what you can do in order to edit the text of a scanned document:
- Download the LetsScan app on your iPhone.
- Open LetsScan
- Import the scanned document into LetsScan
- Open the document in LetsScan
- Click the “Scan” icon at the tap-bar
- The text of your scanned document will be shown as plain text
- Edit your text using the editor bar
- Send your text as PDF, PNG, RTF, and TXT format.
If using LetsScan to scan a document, you will be able to edit your scanned document in LetsScan by following the above procedure, except that you don’t import the file, but you scan it instead.